The Pros and Cons of Instagram
1) There aren’t as many people with strict
privacy settings like we see now on Facebook and therefore you can see more than
you could on Facebook.
2) People have a tendency to put up more
pictures on Instagram than they mobile upload so you have a more accurate view
of what someone is doing more often and who they are doing it
3) There is a tendency to “like” pictures more
on Instagram than on other social media websites such as Facebook.
4) You can immediately edit and apply “filters”
to your pictures before posting them.
5) There is no daily post limit (you can post as
much as you want)
1) There aren’t as many people on Instagram as
bigger social media websites such as Facebook.
2) Guys sometimes put up really weird Instagram
selfies (a picture they took of themselves) and you wish you had never looked in
the first place.
3) There is the possibility of posting nudes on
4) You must have a smartphone or ipod to have